If you want to know how to crop PDF pages in Windows 11 and 10, you have come to the right place because we are going to present you with not only several online services and downloadable programs that will allow you to edit a PDF and crop its pages among other options. If not, we are also going to explain in detail how to use them.
How to crop PDF pages in Windows 11
The first thing we are going to see are the online services that allow us to cut PDF pages in Windows without having to download anything at all.
We could say that PDFdu is one of the simplest and fastest tools for cropping PDF pages in Windows 11 and 10.
- The only thing we will have to do is enter the website from a browser.
- Then we are going to have to select the PDF and for this we are going to click on “Select File”
- Next, we choose the second option that says “PDF Crop” and we are going to have to choose the measurements that we want to cut. Top is the top, Bottom is the bottom, Left is the left, and Right is the right.
- When we have everything ready, we will simply click on “Upload PDF”.
Crop PDF is an online service that is quite good for cropping PDF pages. It allows us to cut up to 20 PDF files at a time; the service takes care of automatically removing unnecessary white border in any PDF file and cropping the pages accordingly. Next, we explain the steps to follow in order to use this web service.
- The first thing we should do is open the Crop PDF web page .
- Next, we are going to have to click on the button “Upload Files”
- After this we will have to wait a bit until the PDFs are trimmed, depending on the amount we have uploaded it may take more or less time.
- When it finishes processing them, we can download them all together or separately.
This website is good enough to be able to remove the border from some PDF pages , which in many cases ends up being very excessive.
Another alternative we have is PDFCandy, it is fairly easy to use online tool.
- The first thing will obviously be to go to the service website . We recommend switching to the Spanish version from the upper right corner of the website.
- Next, we will have to click on the “Add file” button to import the PDF from our computer. Here we also have the option of uploading a file from our Dropbox or Google Drive account .
- We will have to manually select what we want to cut in the PDF using the mouse.
- Once we finish we simply click on “Crop PDF” to start the cropping process.
- When it finishes processing it, we simply download the resulting file to our computer.
Another quite interesting website is PDFResizer. This site allows us to use a number of tools to process PDF individually; we can: cut, combine, divide, rotate, delete pages, etc. It has many quite interesting options.
- We enter the PDFResizer website and go to the option to crop PDF, which is the icon that says “Crop”.
- After this we will have to select the file in question for this we will have to click on “Choose files”.
- Once we choose the files, we will have to click on “Upload Files!”
- Next, we will be able to use the mouse to make the cuts , we also have the option to choose automatic cropping to make things easier and faster.
- Once we have finished we will simply click on the button that says “Trim it” to finish.
After this, it will take us to the option to download it for free.
The Sejda website also allows us to crop PDF pages online . But we will also find a large number of options: compress, merge, delete, edit, etc.
- We enter the Sejda website from any web browser.
- We upload our PDF files.
- Once we have uploaded them, we will have to select one of the cropping modes available at the bottom: Automatic, Automatic maximum cropping or Manual preview and cropping.
- Whichever you choose, then we will have to click on the button that says “Continue” or “Continue”.
- In case you select the automatic options, we will have to wait for the process to finish. In case you select the last option, we will have to cut it manually and when we finish we will choose “Crop PDF”.
- Once everything is ready, the only thing left to do is download all the PDF files that we have edited.
Free programs to crop PDF pages
Now comes the time to use free programs to be able to crop the pages of our PDFs. In this case, it will be necessary to download the programs and install them on our computer. If you are to trim enough PDFs, this option would be the best option.
In the case of 3StepPDF Lite, it is a free version of the program, available for Windows 10 and 11 with which we can cut PDF pages. It also has other options such as split, merge and add watermark. Something quite positive about this program is that it allows us to cut PDF files in batches, saving a great deal of time.
The first thing we must do is download and install the free application, it has a paid version, but the “Lite” is totally free and fulfills what we want to achieve. Once we install it, we will see several tools on the home screen, including ” Crop PDF documents “. We are simply going to have to click on that option to open the window for cropping PDF document.
Next, we are going to have to add the original files, we can import just one or select several. After this we will have to configure the trimming settings: height, width, origin, etc. We can enjoy a preview to get an idea of how it will look, it also makes it easier for us to add the values.
Once we finish we will have to select an output folder (where the trimmed PDFs will be saved) and then we will simply click on “Crop document”.
PDF Shaper Free
In the case of PDF Shaper Free, it is a free utility that allows us to process PDF documents in order to cut them. But it also offers us more tools like converting, merging, splitting, extracting, adding watermarks and various other tasks related to PDF editing.
We access the website and download PDF Shaper Free and install it. We start the application and select the files we want to edit.
Then we will have to go to the page selection and click on “Crop pages” in the left sidebar.
We will have to set the margins to crop the PDF pages. Left would be left, top is up, right is right and bottom would be down. We also have the option of processing all selected files with the same measurements or individually. This is something that we configure from the option that is under the margins and that is called “Pages” or “Pages”.
If we select the drop-down menu, we will have the option to choose that all PDF pages are edited with these measures or we can do it individually, page by page.
Once we finish we simply click on “Proceed” or “Continue” and the process will begin.
After this we are going to click on the “Continue” button to batch cut all the documents that we have uploaded.
Another free program that we can use is AlterPDF. It is a PDF processor that allows us to crop, rotate, watermark, convert, encrypt, decrypt, merge and divide PDF documents.
What we will do is download the program and install it on our computer. Once it is installed we will have to start it and add the PDF files, we can choose one or more.
Once started, we will go to the “Operations” or “Operations” menu. Among all these options we will have to select “Crop Pages” or “Crop Pages”.
Next, we will have to select all the pages or a single page that we want to cut. After this we will have to enter the measures that we want to cut from the right sidebar. We also have the option to crop all the pages or only some specific pages of a document.
If we want to cut all the pages we select “Process all pages”, in case we want to cut specific pages, then we choose the option below “Process only pages” and we specify the pages that we are going to cut.
To begin the process, we simply click on the “Crop” or “Crop” button found on the right sidebar.
The program will take care of processing all the files and then it will give us the possibility to download them. The only thing we must bear in mind is that the free version of this program processes the first 3 pages of a document. In case we want to edit all the pages of a document, we will have to go through the checkout to acquire the full version.